Baptist Behavioral Health Main Content
The caring mental health professionals at Baptist Behavioral Health provide professional counseling, psychological and psychiatric services for all ages.
We offer a wide range of behavioral health programs and treatment options, such as individual therapy, outpatient group sessions, depression treatment, and inpatient care at Baptist Health’s state-of-the-art riverfront facility.
Choose from these locations:
- Amelia Brown, APRN Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Candice Franco, PhD Psychologist
- Janette Thames, PsyD Psychologist
- Jill Garrett, PsyD Psychologist
- John Byron, PsyD Psychologist
- Kristen Galloway, PhD Psychologist
- Marianna Georgiadou Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Miguel Franco, PhD Psychologist
- Shariq Refai, MD Psychiatrist
- Ashley Hart-McGlynn, BCBA Behavioral Analyst
- Aylin Emmert, MD Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Christopher Rackley, PsyD Pediatric Neuropsychologist
- Jay Pigott, LCSW Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Justin Bollingmo, LMFT Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Karen Sandbach, PhD Neuropsychologist
- Karina Jeifez, PhD Neuropsychologist
- Sarah Robinson, PhD Psychologist
- Stephanie Sims, MD Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Helpful Mental Health Resources for our Community
Self-care options like websites, apps, therapy options and substance abuse support.