My Baptist Chart Main Content
What is My Baptist Chart?
As of July 30, 2022, My Baptist Chart is the new online portal system designed to help streamline your family’s health care.
My Baptist Chart provides secure access to your medical information anytime or anywhere. View test results, make appointments and much more for you and the people you care for.
VIDEO: Introduction to My Baptist Chart
JOI PATIENTS: If you are a patient of Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute (JOI), please continue using My Baptist Connect to view your JOI patient records.
Sign In to My Baptist Chart
My Baptist Chart Additional Content Section 1
Do more with My Baptist Chart
Manage Upcoming Visits
- View upcoming Baptist Health appointments, tests and procedures
- Schedule or reschedule appointments online for Primary Care, Behavioral Health and other select Baptist specialties
- Save time with eCheck-in and pre-visit paperwork at home
- Find the nearest ER and tell them you’re on your way
Your Health, All in One Place
- View test results and manage medications
- Request prescription refills
- Send your doctor a secure message
- Link your devices and apps to record weight, blood pressure and steps
- Share access to your account with family members
- Pay your bill, now accepting Apple Pay and Google Pay
- View your Baptist Health physician and hospital bills together
- Request financial assistance and set up payment plans
My Baptist Chart Additional Content Section 2
Several Ways to Access My Baptist Chart
My Baptist Chart Additional Content Section 3
Manage Another Person's Records
Parents, legal guardians and caregivers can access the health information of someone they care for. To do this, you'll need to set up a proxy account. As a proxy, you can manage appointments, view lab results, email a doctor on the patient’s behalf, view medications, request prescription refills and more.
My Baptist Chart Additional Content Section 4
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to many questions can be found below. If not, we're here to help with 24/7 technical support at 844.622.0622.
About My Baptist Chart
Transition from previous portal to My Baptist Chart
Your Medical Record
My Baptist Chart for My Family