Baptist HealthPlace at Nocatee Main Content
Baptist HealthPlace at Nocatee is here to make it easy to take care of your health. We’ve designed services that coordinate the benefits of technology with the personal touch of high-quality wellness and medical services.
Health resources that fit your life
Our vision is to meet a variety of your health needs, simply and efficiently.
- From preventive care to sick care and management of ongoing conditions, our primary care is the first step in your ongoing wellness. Virtual, same-day and next-day office visits available.
- HealthPlace On Demand offers doctor visits at any hour of the day or night, from anywhere, 7 days a week.
- Our health & wellness coach will offer free consultations by appointment, with practical help in meeting goals including guidance on using health apps and tools.
- Our My Family app is a 24/7 pregnancy and parenthood tool for mom, dad and kids, with weekly updates, to-do lists, tips, articles and tools to keep you on track.
- A wide range of wellness resources just for women, accessible by calling one number: 202.4HER (4437).
More care options means convenience for your family
Whether in person or online, HealthPlace will make health more convenient for the whole family.
- same-day and next day appointment availability
- evening & weekend virtual visits
Directions: Located off Nocatee Parkway, near the intersection of Preservation Trail and Colonnade Drive
HealthPlace On Demand
Our app is always open! Get care now from trusted, local doctors for a variety of common issues.
Baptist HealthPlace at Nocatee Additional Content Section 1
Opening SPRING 2021
Baptist Behavioral Health
counseling, psychological and psychiatric services for all ages
Baptist Heart Specialists
comprehensive heart and vascular care
caring for kids from birth through adolescence
advanced gastrointestinal and liver care
Imaging and Lab Services
screening mammo, x-ray, ultrasound, bone density, bloodwork
North Florida OB/GYN;
Trogolo Obstetrics and Gynecology;
Women's Physicians of Jacksonville