Baptist Medical Center Beaches and Baptist Nassau to complete patient, staff evacuation on Monday, September 2, 2019
Beaches patients transferring to Baptist South and Baptist Jacksonville; Nassau patients transferring to Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville.
September 2, 2019 | Jacksonville, FL
To ensure patient safety, and as part of a system-wide health disaster plan, Baptist Medical Center Beaches and Baptist Medical Center Nassau are evacuating patients to their sister hospitals, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville and Baptist Medical Center South, in preparation for Hurricane Dorian.
Evacuation for Baptist Nassau is complete. Patients have been transferred to Baptist Jacksonville. Baptist Beaches patients will be transferred to Baptist South and Baptist Jacksonville by end of day today, Sept. 2, 2019.
Patients are being accompanied by nurses, physicians and technologists to maintain continuity of care during and following the transfer. Hospital representatives are coordinating closely with local emergency officials.
If you have a family member who has been hospitalized at Baptist Beaches or Baptist Nassau, and the hospital hasn’t been able to contact you, please call 904.202.2000.
Baptist Jacksonville, Baptist South, Wolfson Children's Hospital and all Baptist/Wolfson satellite emergency centers at Town Center, Baptist Clay, and Baptist North remain open.
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville (800 Prudential Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32207)
- Wolfson Children’s Hospital (800 Prudential Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32207)
- Baptist Medical Center South (14550 Old St. Augustine Road Interstate 92 Exit 335 Jacksonville, FL 32258)
- Baptist &Wolfson Town Center (4085 Town Center Parkway, Jacksonville, FL 32246)
- Baptist & Wolfson North (11250 Baptist Health Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32218)
- Baptist & Wolfson Clay (1771 Baptist Clay Drive, Fleming Island, FL 32003)
For all Baptist Health hospital, outpatient, medical building and physician office or clinic openings/closures, please visit www.baptistjax.com/emergency-alert and follow Baptist Health on Twitter at @BaptistHealthJx.