Community invited to expert panel discussion about breast cancer prevention, treatment and beyond
Join Baptist Health for The Sisisky-Kleppinger Annual Endowed Lecture for Women’s Health on May 10, 2023.
Chances are breast cancer has impacted someone you know and love; in fact, one in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
Everyone is invited to join Baptist Health at The Sisisky-Kleppinger Annual Endowed Lecture for Women’s Health focused on the full circle of breast cancer care – from prevention to intervention and survivorship.
The public event is on Wednesday, May 10, 2023, from 5:30 – 8 pm and will feature a reception, panel discussion and an audience Q&A. The event will take place at Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center, 1301 Palm Avenue, Jacksonville, FL 32207.
The following experts will serve on the panel, moderated by LeeAnn Mengel, BSN, MBA, vice president of Baptist MD Anderson:
- Cynthia Anderson, MD, radiation oncologist
- Ankit Desai, MD, FACS, plastic and reconstructive surgeon
- Angela Mays, APRN, Breast Screening and Prevention Clinic
- Laila Samiian, MD, FACS, surgical oncologist, director of the Breast Program
- Lara Zuberi, MD, medical oncologist
There is no cost to attend, but registration is required via WomensLecture.com/2023.