, Jacksonville, FL 32258
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Mary Czerny, MD Biography and Info
Mary Czerny, MD, is an experienced, board-certified otolaryngologist who treats a broad range of conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and neck. Dr. Czerny enjoys the blend of medical and surgical treatment in her field, which allows her to provide comprehensive care to a diverse range of patients. Her areas of expertise include:
- NEW: online doctor visits
- Nasal and sinus disorders
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Thyroid masses and surgery
- Vocal cord lesions and paralysis
From the Doctor
After decades of cold Midwestern winters, I was thrilled to fulfill my dream of living near the ocean by moving to Jacksonville. My family, especially our two young children, immensely enjoy the beach and water-based activities.
As a physician, I value an open dialogue that allows me to address my patients’ chief questions and concerns at every appointment. I strive to incorporate education into my visits so that patients leave with not just a diagnostic or treatment plan, but also with additional knowledge about their problem.
My last name, Czerny (pronounced “Chur-nee”) comes from my native-born Polish husband. As a person who enjoys learning about different languages and cultures, I spend some of my free time working on expanding my Polish vocabulary.
- Otolaryngologist (ENT)American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center South
Legal Practice Name
- Baptist ENT Specialists, Inc.
Education & Training
Doctor of Medicine
The Ohio State University - Columbus , OH
2006 – 2010
Saint Louis University School of Medicine - St. Louis , MO
2010 – 2015