Medical Imaging - Baptist South Main Content Section
Our board-certified radiologists, licensed technologists and highly trained sonographers are committed to providing the best and most efficient service possible to aid in your diagnosis and treatment. Free parking is provided at all of our locations.
Choose from 11 locations:
Medical Imaging - Baptist South
14540 Old St. Augustine Road
Medical Office Building 3
Jacksonville, FL 32258
All MRIs, CT scans, ultrasound and nuclear medicine procedures performed at this location use the Picture Archiving Communications System (PACS). PACS images become part of the patient's electronic medical record, so all important information is easily accessible to members of the care team. This allows for consultations between a doctor and patient, or between doctors who may be separated by miles.
- CT Scan (64-Channel)
- PET Scan
- Nuclear Medicine
- Vascular Ultrasound
- Interventional Radiology
- MRI (Wide Bore)
- Screening Mammography (located in main hospital building, 1st floor)
- X-Ray (located in Main Hospital Building, next to ER and Medical Office Building 3)
- Main: 904.202.2222
- Appointments: 904.202.2222
- CT Scan 8:00am-7:00pm
- PET Scan 7:00am-4:00pm
- Nuclear Medicine 7:30am-7:00pm
- Ultrasound 6:30am-8:00pm
- Vascular Ultrasound 6:30am-8:00pm
- Interventional Radiology 8:00am-4:00pm
- MRI 7:00am-7:00pm
- Screening Mammography 6:30am-7:00pm (M-TH); 7:30am-3:30pm.
Electronically: via Order Facilitator (e-File)
Don’t have access to electronic ordering? Complete the form below and a Baptist Health Business Development Specialist will contact you to set up access.