Paul Walker, MD, FACS, FAAOA Office and Other Patient Information
Paul Walker, MD, FACS, FAAOA Biography and Info
Paul A. Walker, MD, FACS, FAAOA, is committed to serving the ENT needs of Clay and the surrounding counties. After practicing in Rome, GA for 18 years, he joined Baptist ENT Specialists in 2015. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy and offers innovative and comprehensive treatments including:
- NEW: online doctor visits
- Allergy Testing and Treatment
- Allergy Drops and Shots
- Nasal and Sinus Disorders
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Minimally Invasive In-office Procedures
- Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
I thoroughly enjoy my relationships with patients. My hope is to provide a professional and relaxed atmosphere which instills confidence and puts my patients at ease. "Committed to Quality and Passionate about Service" will continue to be the overriding tenets of my practice. The hallmarks of this philosophy include: identifying the underlying issues that contribute to challenges, educating and encouraging, utilizing a team approach, and remaining mindful of The Golden Rule.
My family and I enjoy music, tennis and anything related to water. I have served as both Sunday School Teacher and Elder at First Presbyterian Church in Rome, GA.
My wife, Joy, and I have two daughters, one of whom is on the autism spectrum. We have been involved in the world of special needs for years and are excited about the many resources in Jacksonville. We look forward to contributing our time and efforts to local organizations such as The Jacksonville School for Autism (JSA) and HEAL.
- Otolaryngology- Head & Neck Surgery
- Otolaryngic Allergy
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- American Board of Otolaryngology (Otolaryngology)
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Clay Medical Campus
- Wolfson Children's Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
- Baptist Physician Enterprise
Legal Practice Name
- Baptist ENT Specialists Inc.
Paul Walker, MD, FACS, FAAOA Additional Information
Education & Training
American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
Doctor of Medicine - Medical School
Rush Medical College - Chicago , IL
1987 – 1991
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine - Nashville , TN
1991 – 1997