, Callahan, FL 32011
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Stephanie Meyer, MD Biography and Info
Stephanie Meyer, MD, is a board-certified family physician and a decorated U.S. Navy veteran with experience in both primary care and acute care settings. Dr. Meyer enjoys getting to know her patients and working with them to improve their quality of life, manage chronic conditions and practice evidence-based medicine. Her areas of expertise include:
- NEW: Online doctor visits
- Acute illness and injury (non-MVC)
- Women’s and men’s health
- Preventive medicine
- School and sports physicals
- Pediatrics and adolescents
- Health education
- Minor procedures and chronic conditions
From the Doctor
After being accepted to medical school, I fulfilled my dream of becoming an officer in the U.S. Navy, serving seven years of active duty and rising to the rank of lieutenant commander.
I’m thrilled to make Jacksonville my home after completing my medical residency here. I am the mother of two sons and a few fur-babies. My husband and I love traveling, kayaking, cycling, fishing and combing the beach.
Family medicine is a unique and exciting specialty that allows me to become familiar with the whole patient. I believe in working in concert with the patient to practice evidence-based medicine that will enhance their quality of life.
- Family PhysicianAmerican Board of Family Medicine
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center South
Legal Practice Name
- Baptist Primary Care, Inc.
Education & Training
Doctor of Medicine
University of Texas - Dallas , TX
2008 – 2012
Naval Hospital Jacksonville - Jacksonville , FL
2012 – 2015