, Jacksonville, FL 32258
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Anitha Police, MD Biography and Info
For Anitha Police, MD, prevention is the key to creating a better tomorrow. Dr. Police's approach to medicine is rooted in taking the time to listen and empowering patients with information. Her areas of expertise include:
- NEW: Online doctor visits
- Preventive care
- Women's health
- Sports medicine
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disorders
- High cholesterol and high blood pressure
From the Doctor
The main reason why I love practicing medicine is the joy I get from helping people. I get great satisfaction from helping patients heal and being there during their most difficult times.
I enjoy having the opportunity to educate my patients and to listen to their concerns. I incorporate each individual's perspective on the patient care process.
When I'm not with my patients, I enjoy spending quality time with my family and keeping up with my medical journals.
- InternistAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center South
Legal Practice Name
- Baptist Primary Care, Inc.
Education & Training
Osmania Medical College - India
1990 – 1997
Resurrection-Westlake - Melrose Park , IL
2002 – 2005