Baptist Neurodiagnostic Center Main Content Section
Our neurological testing center provides the latest assessment technologies for both outpatients and patients admitted to the hospital. Our goal is accurate diagnosis of conditions affecting the nervous system and blood vessels for excellent treatment and your optimal health and recovery.
We provide tests ordered by your neurologist or neurosurgeon. Test results are provided to your physician, who can discuss them with you at your next scheduled appointment.
We accept most insurance carriers. Patients with HMO plans requiring a referral must obtain the referral before each visit. Co-payment and deductible are due when you check in for your test.
Preparing for Your Visit
Please follow these instructions to ensure accurate test results and a comfortable experience:
- Shower the day of your test. Do not use any moisturizer or powder on your skin.
- Bring your corrective eyewear, if applicable.
- If directed, avoid cigarettes, coffee, tea and soft drinks before the test.
- Please bring a list of your current medications.
- Wash and dry your hair, avoiding the use of all hair styling products.
- Wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothing.
- Medications should be taken regularly.