My Baptist Connect Patient Portal
A secure, easy way to access your health care online
What is My Baptist Connect?
The My Baptist Connect website is a safe, private way for Baptist Health patients to stay connected to their personal health information.
When you enroll in My Baptist Connect, you’ll be able to view:
- Clinical summaries of your hospital visit
- Your recent medical history including prescriptions
- Your hospital discharge instructions
- Helpful medical information from our online health library
Plus, you can enter your own health data and track your results over time.
Enrollment is easy and free.
To enroll, all you need is a secure Personal Information Number, or PIN. We’ll send you a secure PIN by mail after your visit — or we can email it to you as a part of your registration process, if you prefer. Once you receive your PIN, use it to complete your registration at MyBaptistConnect.com – the secure link will be listed in your instructions.
Share your medical records with someone else
Adults 18+ may grant access to their portal account to another adult.
View your child’s medical records
- Parents and legal guardians can request access to their child’s (newborn –11 years old) medical information.
- Adolescents 12-17 years may have their own portal account.
- Request access to the portal from your Baptist pediatric provider or visit any Baptist Health hospital registration desk.
- You will be asked to show photo identification as the child’s parent or legal guardian and sign an authorization form. If the legal guardian is not yet established in the patient registration system, you will be asked to visit the Health Information Management (HIM) department at any Baptist Health hospital to show the guardianship court order.
Looking to access other records not mentioned here? Visit our medical records page for information.