Baptist Health is looking for a Licensed Mental Health Evaluator to join our Inpatient Behavioral Health unit at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville. This is a Part-Time Evenings position.
Baptist Jacksonville is a Magnet™ designated hospital, the gold standard for excellence in patient care. We serve families throughout the area with high-quality, comprehensive care for every stage of life.
As a Mental Health Evaluator, you will be responsible for:
- The Mental Health Evaluator (MHE) completes psychosocial assessments of ED and medically admitted patients who need psychiatric placement in the ED and throughout the hospital.
- The MHE is also available to assist the psychiatrist in performing medical consults and providing therapeutic counseling to patients who are admitted to the hospital.
- *Training for CPI, EMTALA, and Baker Act must be completed within first 30 days of employment.
- *Must obtain hospital priviledges through the Medical Staff Office*
*LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT in Florida is required*
This Mental Health Evaluator will be located at Baptist Jacksonville. If you are interested in this Part-Time Evenings position, please apply now.
- Experience in Behavior Health Setting
License and Certification
- Crisis Prevention Certification (CPI) Required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker Required Or
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) Required Or
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor Required Or
Baptist Behavioral Health
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area's “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.