Baptist Medical Center Nassau located just off the coast of Northeast Florida is currently seeking an experienced Physician - OB/GYN to join Baptist Nassau Obstetrics and Gynecology in sunny Amelia Island, FL.
What You Can Expect
- A growing warm coastal community with growing obstetrical volumes
- Compensation starting at $350k, more based on experience
- High-risk referred to specialties
- Newly renovated birthing center
- Dedicated OR time
- Ability to work with our NasBot, a state-of-the-art Da Vinci Xi surgical robot.
- A locally govern health system that makes decisions right here in the Jacksonville area.
- Epic EHR System
- Work with our OB/GYN physician, Dr. Regan Hill
All About the Benefits
- Physician-led, professionally managed enterprise
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Collaborative work environment
- Share our commitment to quality patient care
- Continue professional growth through CME
What You Will Need
- Board Eligible/Board Certified
- Active/unrestricted medical license
- Willing to practice full spectrum (both Obstetrics & Gynecology)
Who We Are – Nassau OB/GYN
As the community’s most recognized and well-established team of physicians providing advanced services in state-of-the-art facilities, our patients benefit from a personalized approach and high-quality outcomes while physicians enjoy collaborative colleagues and the opportunity to build a thriving and robust practice. Combining the highest caliber of gynecologic and obstetrical expertise with a warm and individualized environment for patient care, our team provides the full spectrum of services throughout the various stages of a woman’s life.
There’s a Place for You Here
Located just off the coast of Northeast Florida, historic Amelia Island and Fernandina combine old southern charm with modern Florida flair to create a truly unique culture with equal parts adventure and relaxation. Amelia Island’s nickname, the Isle of 8 Flags, stems from its rich history of being governed by 8 different nations since its founding in 1573. More than 13 miles of beaches, boardwalks and waterfront parks make up the area’s coastline. Embedded along the way are charming cafes, state parks, shops and the tranquil, barely occupied beaches of course. Locals soak in culture through art walks, the Amelia musical playhouse, the theatre, and even a pinball museum! Whether you’ve always dreamed of riding horseback while the sun sets on a beautiful beach or simply appreciate the peaceful lifestyle that comes with living in a coastal community, there’s a place for you here.
Doctorate of Medicine
Doctorate of Medicine
- Over 5 years Obstetrics Experience Preferred
- Over 5 years Experience in Gynecology Preferred
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Preferred
- Licensed Physician Required
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) License Required
1250 South 18th Street
Fernandina Beach, FL, 32034
Who We Are - Baptist Medical Center Nassau
Baptist Medical Center Nassau is a nationally-recognized and highly-advanced community hospital ranked among the best in the U.S. for quality and safety in patient care. Distinguished by advanced technology, a state-of-the-art surgical center, leading-edge clinical protocols and a highly-distinguished medical staff, the facility is an integral part of coastal communities across Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia, providing a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services. Winner of the Women’s Choice Award for Patient Safety, Baptist Medical Center Nassau demonstrates the highest level of commitment to quality care for women.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area's “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.