Baptist Health is hiring for a Chaplain Lead at Baptist Nassau. This is a Full-Time Days position.
Chaplain Lead Job Duties:
- Provide Pastoral Care and Counseling, religious resources, and support groups for patients, patients' families, hospital staff, and physicians
- Function as an active member of treatment teams
- Respond to referrals from nurses, physicians, and local clergy
- Assist and collaborate with pastoral care staff, residents, students, and volunteers
- Develop efficient follow-up support plans for patients and their families.
**Education/Cert note- Ministers licensed or endorsed by a recognized denomination are qualified to serve as chaplains as ordained. In addition, applicants who are board eligible are also to be considered as board certified under this job code.
This Chaplain Lead position will be located at Baptist Nassau. If you are interested in this Chaplain Lead position, please apply now!
- Three-Five Years Experience in Clinical setting Required
- Pastoral Care Experience Preferred
License and Certification
- Board Certified Chaplain (BCC) Required
1250 South 18th Street
Fernandina Beach, FL, 32034
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area's “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.