*Up to $1,200 Sign on Bonus*
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a PRN Physical Therapist to our Outpatient Rehab Department in Jacksonville, FL. This is a float position that will cover our various outpatient clinics in NE FL.
We are looking to add a PRN Float Physical Therapist to our outpatient rehab team. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in outpatient care.
Baptist Jacksonville is a Magnet™ designated hospital, the gold standard for excellence in patient care. We serve families throughout the area with high-quality, comprehensive care for every stage of life.
*Up to $1,200 Sign on Bonus*
Physical Therapist, Outpatient Rehab Department, Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluate, plan, direct, and administer physical therapy treatment to patients in an outpatient rehab setting.
- Provide patient care to help improve or restore function and prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability.
- Caseload includes various diagnoses - orthopedic, neurological, and general medical.
- Participate in departmental operations and in performance improvement activities.
- Responsible for remaining within budget guidelines.
- Participate in mandatory education and licensure requirements.
- Provide ongoing patient and family education.
If you are interested in thisPhysical Therapist opportunity at Baptist Medical Center, please apply today!
- 1 Year Orthopedics Experience
- Outpatient Experience
- Neuro Experience
- Musculoskeletal Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Licensed Physical Therapist Required
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area's “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.