Sridhar Srinivasan, MD Office and Other Patient Information
Sridhar Srinivasan, MD Biography and Info
Sridhar Srinivasan, MD, is board certified in medical oncology, hematology, and internal medicine and has extensive experience in management of solid tumors and hematological conditions. He has worked in multiple practice settings, including private practice, academics and hospital-based practice. His area of expertise includes:
- GI Malignancies
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer and Other Oncologic Conditions
- Benign Hematological Disorders
I was born in India and moved to Jacksonville in 2014 with my wife and our two children. I enjoy running and biking in our community and participating in local community events like the 26.2 with Donna and the annual Gate River Run.
Cancer treatments have advanced and evolved considerably in past decade and the decision-making process is becoming increasingly complex for patients. My philosophy of care is to demystify treatment plans in an easy and understandable manner.
I have participated in many community awareness programs like the need to raise cancer screenings for early detection.
- Medical Oncology
- Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Medical Oncology)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Hematology)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
- Baptist Clay Medical Campus
Legal Practice Name
- Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Physicians, Inc.
Sridhar Srinivasan, MD Additional Information
Education & Training
Doctor of Medicine - Medical School
MBBS at Stanley Medical College - Madras
1990 – 1995
King's College Hospital
2000 – 2002
State Univeristy of New York - Buffalo , NY
2002 – 2005
Wayne State University - Detroit , MI
2005 – 2008