Baptist & Wolfson Children's Emergency - Town Center
The 16-bed emergency center at the St. Johns Town Center houses two emergency centers under one roof — one for adults and one for children. Conveniently located near the intersection of Interstate 295 and Town Center Parkway, the Baptist/Wolfson Children’s emergency center is a true hospital ER, staffed 24/7 by experienced emergency and pediatric physicians. On-site technology includes ultrasound, CT scanner, X-ray, a full-service laboratory and telemedicine consultation services.
Adult Emergency Care
Backed by full resources of Baptist Health, the Baptist Emergency at Town Center is designed to provide convenient access to expert medical attention for adults over age 18, and features:
- Eight dedicated adult emergency beds
- Board-certified Emergency Medical Physician on-site 24/7
- Board-certified Radiologists
- Specially trained emergency nurses
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our attentive team is focused entirely on emergency medicine to make sure your care is prompt and thorough.
Children’s Emergency Care
Where you take you child for an emergency matters. Staffed by Wolfson Children’s Hospital experts, our dedicated children’s ER is designed to meet the unique needs of children, with:
- A specially designed waiting area with high ceilings and a wall-sized ocean-themed scene with colorful sea animals
- Eight dedicated pediatric emergency beds
- Specially trained pediatric nurses
- Pediatric respiratory therapists
- Pediatric radiologic technologists
- Pediatric pharmacists
A key advantage of our children’s emergency centers is that they are affiliated with the only full-service pediatric hospital in the region, Wolfson Children’s Hospital, which means only pediatric radiologists who understand the development of growth plates in children interpret all pediatric X-ray images. Pediatric pharmacists at Wolfson Children’s Hospital are available to consult on medication management with our emergency physicians, which is critically important to children.