COVID-19 Updates for Patients & Visitors Main Content
During the COVID-19 pandemic, our top priority is to keep our patients, visitors and caregivers safe.
Here you’ll find:
- Mask Policy
- Visitor Policy: Who Can Visit & Where?
- Parking and Entry Information
- Patient Safety Practices
COVID-19 Updates for Patients & Visitors Additional Content Section 1
Due to increased COVID-19 cases in our community, wearing a face covering is required while indoors at any Baptist Health location.
Visitor Policy: Who Can Visit & Where?
As COVID-19 transmission remains low in our community, visitation has opened in most locations unless otherwise noted below.
Behavioral Health - Adult
One visitor at a time during visitation hours.
- 2nd floor: Tuesday 5:30-6:30 pm, Saturday 3-4 pm
- 3rd floor: Thursday 5:30-6:30 pm, Sunday 3-4 pm
Behavioral Health - Pediatric
One visitor is permitted from 4:30 – 6:30 pm on alternating days as assigned by the unit
Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center
All visitors must be ages 18+.
- Adult: One visitor permitted for 2 hours of consecutive visitation time per day.
- Pediatric: One visitor at all times.
Hospice & End-of-Life
Visitors age 16+ are recommended.
Up to 2 overnight visitors (9 pm - 5 am) may be permitted.
Labor & Delivery
- Up to 4 visitors in a room at a time during visitation hours (5 am - 9 pm).
- Only one support person age 18+ may stay overnight (9 pm - 5 am) unless the patient is in active labor.
- No children under age 12 unless they are a sibling of the newborn.
Updated: July 27, 2022
Parking and Entry Information
Entrances may be limited. Patients and permitted visitors should park and enter through the following areas: