Permitted visitors may include:
Due to the increasing prevalence of COVID-19 in our community, the following visitation policy will take effect Wednesday, Nov. 18:
- Adult Inpatient: One designated visitor* per day.
- Adult Inpatient Surgery: One designated visitor* will be able to wait until surgery is complete. Following surgery, the inpatient policy will apply. If surgery ends later than 8 pm, the designated visitor will be permitted to stay until surgery is complete. Then, they will be asked to return when visitation opens again (8 am the following day).
- Adult Emergency Center: One designated visitor.* If the patient is admitted, the inpatient visitation policy will apply.
- Outpatient Surgery: One designated visitor.*
- Labor and Delivery: Two designated visitors* for the entire stay of the mother. This may include a spouse/partner, loved one or doula.
- Pediatrics - Inpatient and Outpatient (excluding NICU): Two adult parents/guardians for the duration of the stay. Other children may not be brought along for the visit and may not be left unattended while the parent/guardians visit the patient.
- NICU: Up to two designated visitors* for the duration of the stay. No rotating visitors for NICU patients.
- Hospice: Two loved ones will be permitted.
- End-of-life: Two loved ones will be permitted. Care teams will arrange visitation on a case-by-case basis.
- Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center: One designated visitor* over 18 years of age permitted.
- COVID-19 Positive Adult Patients: No visitors at this time.
- COVID-19 Positive Pediatric Patients: One parent/guardian per day.